Work-In Progress

It has been a long time since I have blogged, for several valid reasons might I add.
I've been busy with school and work, and I didn't have much to write about; this being the most valid reason.
Truth be told, that is not the truth. There has been so much on my mind but I simply ignore my thoughts.
I'm sure this would fall under some category of self-cruelty.
This is becoming a frequent occurence.
I don't write poetry anymore, I don't push myself to achieve anything. So what is going on with me?I'm beginning to think it is a serious lack of self confidence.


I don't give myself enough credit for my abilities and to make matters worse, I have a terrible pattern of self-destruction.
Both of these problems seem to be related.
It is something I have to pray about.
God wants his children to be successful and to be confident about the talents he has blessed us with.
Too many times as Chrisitans we fail to realize how mighty and powerful we are. We have the strength of God behind us, and we need to embrace and leverage that.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13
This is the motto by which I will live my life.
Anything I put my mind to with the help of God, is attainable. I have to believe this and challenge myself for success. Focusing on my thoughts and acknowledging them is critical to the process.
I am a work in progress and I know I will not change overnight but I'm getting there.

Labels: , , ,