If I was a rich girl

After careful and well needed self analysis, I have come to the conclusion that I am a shopaholic. It isn't a severe case but I definitely have a problem.
I have spent so much money over the past few months on stuff, random stuff mostly shoes and clothes. I find every excuse to buy something or the other. I spend my time perusing websites for shoes and bags and clothes. There is this desire for material things that is almost insatiable.

Now if I was a rich girl na na... it wouldn't matter so much but I am by no means rich, far from it actually so it is a major problema.
I really need to get a handle on this because I think of all the money I could have saved but didn't and I am saddened by the lack of self control.

My goal is to start saving, no more spending. I have more than enough shoes to last me a lifetime or two and I just need to be more financially responsible. I want to have accumulated a substantial amount of money in the next couple of years and the only way to do so is to save.

God be with me.

Labels: