Swapping.

So I decided to clean out my closet and finally get rid of all the clothes I could but can no longer fit (I was hoping that I would get skinny again). All they were doing was taking up space in my room and causing clutter.
My co-worker and friend once mentioned that I should give her anything I no longer want. She loves my clothes and I know she would wear them and appreciate them. So she was the first person I thought of. I bagged the stuff and delivered them, it was so great to see how excited she was. I felt like Santa Claus, lol. My babies were going to a good home.
Anywho, she comes in today and tells me she has a gift for me. I was super excited...it was a bag of Tarte make-up. I'm guessing that its over 200 hundred dollars worth of stuff. Talk about make-upgasm. Lol, just made that up.
I can't wait to try all this fab stuff. Wohoooooo...

Also exhcnaged a ring with a friend for a gorgeous Kate Spade necklace. Lol, what a good way to get rid of things you no longer wear.