Dating Dud

Hey blog reader(s), so I'm officially back to work. It's only been two weeks and I'm already exhausted. Man, what the hell? I don't know how that is possible, I'm not even a classroom teacher. I might need to start going to bed at 9 pm in order to get enough sleep.
On to other things... what's going on with my dating life? It is dustier than Satan's bible. I have had no luck in that department whatsoever. I seem to meet men who I'm just not interested in. This morning I met a young man who approached me in the train station to tell me just how beautiful he thinks I am. I wasn't interested for several reasons the biggest being that I just think that any man ballsy enough to just walk up to me might be ballsy enough to walk up to any other "beautiful" woman and ask them out. I just found him to be a bit too aggressive. Is that a faulty notion? Did I pass up a perfectly good date opportunity? I don't know but it just doesn't make sense for me to pursue something if I have that in my mind already.

Oh, there is a guy, a new teacher at my job who I have a crush on. He is really cute but I don't know if it is proper to get involved with a co-worker. I mean things could get awkward if something funky happened. At least he makes for good eye candy if nothing else.
Ciao!
P.S. What do you think about dating a co-worker?

Labels: