Been Busy

Man it's been ages since my last post. I've just been busy, lazy and haven't had much going on worth writing about.

So, I tried this whole online dating thing again because my partner in crime met a guy and she convinced me AGAIN to give it it another chance. Hesitantly, I wrote a new profile and added a few pictures.
I've gotten lots of messages, if nothing else they have been worth a good laugh. Wow, there are some interesting men out there. By interesting, I mean wack! Weird pictures and even weirder profiles.SMH

Anyway, I have been speaking to a guy who is a teacher and seems alright so far. We'll see how that goes. We've only communicated by email and text messages which  isn't the best way to really get to know someone but I think eventually we'll meet up.
He said to me "Would you mind hanging out with me, not like a date but something fun like dinner and maybe a movie'. Lol, what? What kind of dates has he been on? Maybe he doesn't like the word "date". I guess there is too much pressure who knows.

I've also been on a couple dates with my friend's roommate who is also a teacher. I have a thing for teachers it seems. He is cool, we've had fun but he claims he isn't looking for a relationship. Not sure where that is going to lead.We shall see. I'll keep you posted!

That's all that's been happening.
Ciao!!!


Labels: