Recent Aquisitions

So I love to shop but what I love more than shopping is a good deal. I try to not buy anything full price if I can help it. I love expensive things but hate paying full price. Sale is my favorite word in the English language, and "additional sale" is my favorite phrase.


I was out doing some after Christmas returns when I came across the thrift store Second Time Around. I was hesitant to go in ( I wasn't looking to shop) but eventually did. Boy am I glad I did. I practically stole a pair of Etienne Aigner leather boots. They were 25 bucks which was awesome but they were an additional 50% off. Can you imagine that? I got them for $12.50 !!! As you can imagine I was beyond elated.
Peep them below.

 Both necklaces together at full price would have been over 80 bucks. Got them BOTH  for 26 dollars at J.Crew. P.S if you have a student i.d you can get an additional 15% on all your purchase even if it is already on sale. How great is that?



I got this sweater at a thrift store. Ralph Lauren for less than 3 bucks. The lady wasn't sure if it was  for adults or children so she gave for the kids price. God bless her heart.
I was immediately drawn to this top because of the cut and color. I love bright colors. Got it  for 13 bucks at Marshalls. Again, awesome price.  It wasn't on sale per say but that's a ridiculously great price so I won't complain.


So there you have it my dears. This isn't everything but they were the best deals.Yay for bargains!!!
Ciao for now.



Labels: , ,