All Eyes

So I recently decided to try the cat-eye look. I know I'm super late with this trend but hey, better late than never.
I wear eyeliner everyday but I tend to keep it pretty basic. I wanted to play up my eyes and decided to check out some videos on YouTube (I really have come to appreciate all the things you can learn on YouTube, wow!!).
So I've gotten the basic look down. I love the way m eyes stand out and it gives me some options for changing my look up a bit without having to do anything too extra. I've work this look to work with a bright lip for a daytime look. Also did it with eyeshadow and and the works for night. It's a versatile look that gives you some oomph.(yeah I said oomph)
Here are some looks to inspire you.
Not my eye






Now that I've tried it out, there are other great ways to expand on this look. My next step is to use a blue liner instead of black.
Check out Rihanna's version. Looks good don't you think?



To achieve the look you can try:
MAC Fluidline in Waveline
MAC LiquidLast Liner  in Inky


I'm sure you can fine blue liner in pretty much any beauty store or cosmetic shop. These are only suggestions. 


Good luck trying this out. 
Ciao!

Labels: