Lust Worthy

Hey friends,
I'm enjoying my vacation, just relaxing and lots of Internet browsing. This means there are lots of material things that catch my eyes and being the shopaholic  (I'm working on it people.) I am, I WANT it all.

Here are just as few of this week's lust worthy items. I doubt I'll be buying all of these things but I can still dream.

Red Hunter Rain Boots


What's better on a gloomy rainy day than a bright pair of rain boots? I love the way Patience styled hers, she is still very stylish and chic.

Check her out HERE

I've noticed a lot of leopard these days; on celebs, the runway and the streets. I  love a great clutch and I love leopard, so this is the perfect marriage for me. This clutch from ASOS is reasonably priced and versatile. Throw it on with some jeans or a fancy dress.However you want to style it, there is no wrong way in my book.
ASOS Leather Leopard Envelope Clutch – $37

Source

Source
Ok, so I'm a perfect nerd. I am a sucker for pens and I just discovered the Paper-mate Flair pens. I love everything about them. The colors are awesome, they write  well and do not bleed through. They are currently on sale at Staples for 10 bucks for a 12 pack. Go grab a pack and I guarantee you'll be addicted.

Source
There you have it folks. Hope you enjoyed.

Ciao!