Celebrating my Birthday

Hi folks, been a long time. Just stopping by for a quick minute to say hi and to let y'll know that:
Today I celebrate my 29th year on earth. I feel so blessed and privileged to be here to experience the blessings of God. 
Here is just a little re-cap of the celebrations which began on Friday. I didn't do too much. 

Friday my co-workers and I went out for dinner and drinks. It was so much fun. Good Sangria makes for a good evening. We laughed so much and I had a blast. 

Saturday night my mom (who had her b-day on Friday) and I went to Southern Hospitality (Justin Timberlake's place) with a few friends for dinner. The food was really good, best BBQ ribs and collard greens I've ever had. It was the perfect way to celebrate. 

Some of my girls from work surprised me with gifts from Sabon. I love everything from that store. I also got a gift from the birthday fairy from my wish-list. I got that awesome envelope clutch from Asos. 

Today, mom made me breakfast in bed. It was such a lovely surprise.She also gave me the sweetest card. I love my mommy. 

Here are a few pictures of both Friday and Saturday's celebration.