Denim Shorts and Toms

Denim Shorts and Toms

Denim Shorts and Toms by jadeblyss featuring denim short shorts


Dress
Uniqlo denim short shorts, £15
TOMS blue flat, $44
Marc by Marc Jacobs genuine leather handbag, £290
Arena CPH yellow gold jewelry, $286
MICHAEL Michael Kors michael kors watch, $150


 I am so obsessed with Toms. Surprisingly, I don't own a pair as YET. I love that you can wear them with anything. 


Don't know what color I would get but I love this blue. My only worry is that they would get dirty easily and I hate dirty shoes. 


Denim shorts are awesome for summer. I don't own a pair either. LOl, shameful. I'm going to make some for myself. I have a bunch of old pants that I can cut. No sense spending money on cut-offs when I can totally make them.

Labels: , , , , , , ,