My days are numbered...

I received an email stating that our expected departure date is between August 6-11. 
Wow, my heart starts racing triple time ( stole that from SWV) when I think about it. 
The adventure is about to begin. I've been fretting about all the things that may go wrong but then I'm reminded that God opened the door for me and he will make everything alright. He's got my back.

So of course with moving there is packing. My room was an unholy mess for about a month. It got so bad that I had to abandon my room and move into my mom's. She was not too happy. 
When you have way too much junk like me it is hard to pack two suitcases. I refused to pay extra for an additional suitcase so I'm going to have to make it work. No more shopping for me. Not like I need to anyway. 
Check out this before and after picture of my room. I got up on Monday and decided that the time had come to get it back in order. I think the room was actually causing me anxiety. Every time I went in I would feel so stressed out. It was not healthy.

I feel so much better now. I even managed to get one suitcase packed and I'm waiting for my packing cubes to come to finish packing the second suitcase. These are supposed to help make my suitcases more organized. I bought one set but now I'm thinking it might be a good idea to get another and repack my first suitcase. They're pretty reasonable too 19 dollars for a set of three.

Well that's it for now folks. Gonna go get some stuff checked off my to-do list. 
Ciao!