Progress Has Been Made

Wow, these last couple of days have been super hectic.
That elusive furniture allowance ain't so elusive anymore. I got paid y'all. I'm rich! Well not really but I love saying it.
So I've been busy blowing my money on stuff from Ikea and some random furniture store. I'm almost done furnishing the place. I need a sofa bed and the few necessities one needs to run a functional home and I'm set.
I think I'll end up spending 3300 bucks. Can you imagine that?  Furnishing a place from top to bottom for that little money? Keep in mind that the apartments here do not come with the basics such as a fridge and stove, you have to buy all that stuff. CRAZY as! (quoting my British hommie Cathy).

I can't wait to show you the finished products. You guys are gonna love it! And if you don't, oh well!
The important thing is that I love it.

I also found out the name of my school. That's about it. Don't know where it is. Don't know how far it is from my apartment. Don't know much but I'm positive it's where God wants me to be so I'm good.
I can wait to find out.

So that's it folks. I've been a productive little lady and now I'm hella tired.
Will do a better job of posting photos.
Ciao!