Over before it even began

That is how I feel about my weekends.
Although I've been living and working here for more than six months I still have yet to acclimate to the work week.
I work from Sunday to Thursday but my brain refuses to accept that Sunday is a work day. The weekend which consists of Friday and Saturday, seem to go by extremely quickly. 
I can't even get myself prepared on Saturday to go to work on Sunday. I just can't. 
The thought of preparing for work on a Saturday night just feels unreal. I want to be out dancing or watching movies until two in the morning.Certainly not thinking about what we will be doing in class on Sunday. 

The weekends just seem to fly by and I am left wondering when did it become time for work already. 
I try to maximize the weekends by doing as much as I can and having as much fun as possible but doesn't always work out. 

This weekend I went to the beach. To tell the truth I am not really a beach person. I don't want to layout in the sun and tan, no need to. I hate that sand gets everywhere and I mean everywhere. 
However, I went and I had a nice time. The weather here in Abu Dhabi is perfect right now. Just the right amount of sunlight and the breeze is lovely. 
Going to the beach just seemed like the natural thing to do. I waded a little in the water and enjoyed the weather. 
I figure I might as well do as much out doorsey things as possible now because in a few months it will be torture to be outside. 
That is about it, then it was over. Sigh. 
Anxiously awaiting the next weekend. 
Ciao!