Traveling

The best thing about living in the Middle East is the ease and accessibility of traveling to many countries in Africa, Europe or Asia.

One of my main reasons for wanting to teach abroad is to travel and I plan on taking full advantage of the opportunities that living here given me.

This summer I will be traveling to Paris and I just booked a trip to spend Spring Break in Istanbul.
I am super excited and cannot wait. Everyone has told me it is a beautiful place to visit.

So many more countries on my list but Inshallah, I will be able to see them all even if I go broke in the course of it.

It is an amazing feeling to be living out your dream. I encourage everyone to go after what they want even if it seems impossible. I never thought I would have the opportunity to travel in the capacity that I want but here I am. God is amazing and he opens doors to the world if you ask and believe.

Ciao!


Labels: ,