Captured in Istanbul

As promised, here are some photos from my trip. I have shared some of my faves with you but for more images from the trip, please check out my photo blog.


The 23 yr old who wanted to take me on a date. He was too cute and gave me so much free candy to eat.

my hommie Kiret.
Standing outside the Blue Mosque

Seen on the way to Princes Island

Posing by the waterfront on the Asian side of Turkey


I loved the balloons!

On the way to the top of the hill to see the Monastery of St. George on Buyukada Island.


I made it to the top and it was worth it!

Dinner time with the transient friends.


 Souvenirs picked up in Turkey. I love these twirling dervishes

View from the top.

posing in Taksim Square
Best thing I ate in Turkey. So yummy, don't even know what it's called in English. 

In Sultanhamet Square with the Blue Mosque in the backdrop.

Dinner Ottoman style

The spectacular Blue Mosque at night. 

I love this photo. I had such a great day.

The fellow who abandoned his job to show me around the city. 

Sunset over the city. My final night in Istanbul