Just an Ordinary Day

Just an Ordinary Day

Just an Ordinary Day by leela-hamilton 


Summer is almost upon us. I know spring just got here but I like to think ahead.
I am already shopping around for my summer essentials. Things that I can wear when I go home to NY but that can transition into my life here.

One thing I have learned is that you can pretty much wear whatever you want here. 
So cheers to short skirts and shorts.

This is a pretty simple and comfy outfit for those days when you're a little lazy to really think about what you want to wear. 
You'll still look cute without sacrificing comfort. 
In case you didn't notice, J.Crew is my favorite store to shop. Love everything they sell. 


J Crew baseball sweater
jcrew.com


J Crew long skirt
jcrew.com


J.Crew neon sandals
jcrew.com


Kate Spade evening handbag
neimanmarcus.com


J Crew black watch
jcrew.com


J.Crew aviator sunglasses
jcrew.com

Labels: , , , ,