How You Doin'?

This pic has nothing to do with the post but it is beautiful and we can always use a little beauty in our lives.

Howdy folks, hope you guys had a lovely weekend and making it through this week in great spirits.

It is getting closer to that time my friends.
All I have to do is survive the last 7 days of work and I am HOME free!!!! Pun intended.
Yessssss!

Sorry, got a little carried away there. Lol.

Not much new to report.
My weekend was pretty chill. I stayed in most of the time, relaxing on my couch, watching movies and trying not to eat everything that wasn't made out of wood or plastic.

I plan on spending my remaining time in Abu Dhabi having fun with the ladies.

Most of us will be here until mid-July but a few are outta here as soon as the last bell rings.
We are trying to pack as many tea dates, dinner dates and ladies nights out into the little time we have left together as a group.
Can't believe I won't see them for almost 6 weeks. Crazy.

So there you have it folks.
Catch you on the flip side.