New York Happenings

I can't believe I've been back in NY for over two weeks already.
Time is definitely flying by and I am kinda sad. 

Luckily, I've jammed my calendar packed with seeing friends and it has been amazing. 
I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked, need to work on that.

It has been wonderful getting to see my friends and catching up. It feels like I never left. I sure miss them, especially my girls from work. 
They are so sweet and supportive. 

Hanging with my momma has also been great.
I haven't had as much time to go out with her due to her work schedule and my running around town but we did get to do something we've always wanted to do which is see Cirque du Soleil. 
We've also had tons of laughs at home, watching our favorite show (Judge Judy) and experimenting with different smoothies in her NutriBullet.


mom and I at Cirque du Soleil

I've also been hanging with my friend Shellorne a lot. She lives a few blocks from me which makes it way easy to get together.
We've gone out to dinner a couple times. Since it is restaurant week in NY, we've been checking out a few places that truth be told we wouldn't normally go to.
One such place is Mr. Chow. Apparently, celebs frequent Mr. Chow often and I figured it must be good. 
The food was decent but I wasn't overly impressed. It might have to do with the set menu options. If I ever find myself with a ton of extra money, I may go back to check it out.
The restaurant was nicely decorated and had great ambiance. It would be worth a second try.

I am super happy that I got to meet Chase, the adorable baby you see me holding. He is Shellorne's and I was sad that I wasn't around from the beginning but I've gotten the chance to hang out with this little fellow and he is a real chill baby. I can only pray that my babies will be this easy going. 



Two more weeks to go folks.
Tons more people to see and memories to be made.
I will catch up with you later!!