Back in the Wagon...2nd Attempt at Paleo

This week I restarted my Paleo journey.
I was doing really well the past 3 weeks and lost almost 10 pounds.
Then this weekend the girls and I went to a Churascura and all went downhill.  It wouldn't have been so bad because there was so much meat and that's very Paleo, ok maybe not so much 'cause I wasn't paying attention to the cuts of meat to make sure they were lean. Oops
  
They had these yummy cheese bread rolls and I had to try them. Also, when you spend that much money you want to get all you can out of it. 
I had to try the rice and beans and there was cheese.  Had to have some of that and desserts of course.
So I ate a little too much. Needless to say I did not feel great, physically or otherwise.
I decided that I needed to get back on the wagon. I really love the way my body feels when I am eating Paleo. I don't feel like I am starving to death all the time. I have energy and I can sleep well. The weight loss is of course the icing on the cake (which I can't have by the way...I will miss cake). 


For dinner last night I made mashed Cauliflower with Organic Butter.
I served it with Baked Salmon and Green Beans.
Tonight I served up some Shrimp and Veggies with the last bit of Mashed Cauliflower. 
Everything was delish and I feel better already.
My goal is to make it through the next 28 days.  
I want to do a full cleanse of no processed foods. Then I will reintegrate some carbs like quinoa and maybe chick peas. 
Inshallah I will do it. 
Sauteed Shrimp with Veggies and Mashed Cauliflower.
Baked Salmon with Green Beans and Mashed Cauliflower.