Hello and Good-bye



Arc de Triomphe- Paris

Howdy folks, Happy Sunday!!!
This post is a quickie. Just popping in to say hey.

Today was the first day of school for the kids.
I was so happy to see my little ones, they haven't changed much. I thought that maybe they would have sprouted a few more inches but they are still super tiny.
Two of my faves aren't coming back, they're gone to private schools. Sadness.

I am looking forward to this year, hopefully I will get them speaking more English and beginning to read. That would be beyond amazing.

Driving has gotten much better, thanks to God.
I woke up on Saturday and decided to get my butt in the car and go to the grocery store. I felt such a sense of accomplishment, lol. The little things.

Later that day Khadijah had me chauffeur her around  town to get some errands done. It was great practice for me and I felt a lot more confident on the road.

The drive to work was a million times better today and my nerves were not in control of me.
Hooray!!!

Khallas, that is it for me today. I am so tired. Spent too many hours this weekend laminating and cutting stuff. Sigh....the life of a teacher.

Wishing you all a wonderful and blessed upcoming week.
Ciao!!!!