Lately


Oman last December. My mind is already in vacation mode. 

I've been ...thinking about my future and where I'd like to be in the 3-5 years. Not sure yet. I definitely think I'll be here in Abu Dhabi for at least another year or two. Inshallah. I'm leaving it up to the Big Guy to work it all out.

I've been ...eating Paleo. Like seriously. My whole life now revolves around Paleo, but not in an obsessive way or anything. Just in a new lifestyle kinda way. I am loving the journey and I am always excited to cook and try something new.
I feel tons better and the other day one of the Arabic teachers (very honest people) commented that now I am thin and not fat anymore. Lol, thanks.

I've been...going hard in the gym. I am focused on working on my health and wellness. I am seeing results. Slowly but, I am feeling stronger and my butt is looking perkier which is always a good thing.

I've been ...listening to the new Justin Timberlake and John Legend albums. Love, love them. You need to check them out if you haven't yet.

I've been...planning my vacation and I am happy to say I am booked and ready to go. Thailand, here I come. Wohoooooo!!!!!


What have you been up to these days?

Ciao!!