Weekly Wishes #6




Greetings folks,
I hope that you had a wonderful weekend and that your week will be nothing short of awesome. 

I myself had a great weekend. I went out to eat a few times, met up with friends for tea and did some relaxing. It was nice. Nothing beats a good time with friends and belly busting laughter.

Check out how I did with my wishes. Also head on over to The Nectar Collective to check out Melyssa's wonderful blog. She is the hostess of this little get together.



Last Week's Wishes

1. Blog about my recent camping trip to Oman over the Eid break. 

Done!

2. Edit pictures from said trip.

Done. Check out my previous post y'all. Oman is beautiful. 

3. Finalize Thailand trip. 

Done. Ticket bought, hotel room booked and I have a rough itinerary in my head of all the things I want to do.
Man, I am sooooo excited. I've always wanted to go to Thailand and I never in a million years dreamt that it would be possible. I am so blessed to be living my dream. 

4. Clean my house. It is a HOT MESS. 

I kinda cheated on this one. I had a cleaner come over and clean for me. I just couldn't be bothered to do it myself. Lazy...don't judge me. It gets overwhelming sometimes and the place was in desperate need of a deep cleaning. She did an amazing job which I couldn't have done myself. 


This Week's Wishes

1. Submit my travel photos to www.passionpassport.com. 

2. Do laundry. 

3. Go to church on Friday. 


Inshallah, Inshallah it will all happen. 

Good bye for now and see you soon.