Weekly Wishes # 8


Howdy folks.
Welcome to another Weekly Wishes Monday. The theme this week is memories. This picture is of one of the first road trips I made when I moved to Abu Dhabi. We were on our way out to the western region and came across this herd of camels crossing the road. It was just such a spectacular scene. I was absolutely mesmerized. It was just a cool experience. 


So how did I do with my wishes from last week? 

1. Get some more plans solidified for Thailand. 
I totally kicked butt. I booked another hotel in Chiang Mai and found some tours for us to do in Bangkok. The excitement is definitely building. 

2. Lay off the dates. 
I was mildly successful with this one. Still working on my obsession. I am making improvements. Instead of eating a dozen I limit myself to 2. So not too bad. 

3.  Get more rest. 
Absolutely failed at this. There was just too much stuff to get done and not enough time in the day. 

This Week's Wishes

1. Get more rest. I'm bringing this one back. Bed by 10 p.m. Yeah that's how I roll. Granny style.

2. Gym. I've slacked off because I just had a lot going on last week but my goal is to bet back to my 4 times a week gym sess. 

That's it folks, that's all I've got for this week. 

Head over to The Nectar Collective to check out all the other participants in the weekly link up. 



Ciao!!!