Greetings from Thailand

Hey lovelies,
As I write this I am sitting in the cutest little guesthouse in Chiang Mai after a long day exploring the market and Night Bazaar.
It has been a great day and I am completely smitten with this city.
We did some shopping...well a lot of shopping and saw the lady boys Cabaret show which was an experience.
We loved it!!!
At lunch we met a lovely couple from Australia who gave us tons of tips about getting around in the city and all the attractions. It's good to get info or we would have spent an arm and a leg on taxis.
We have so much to do here and I will write more once I have a real computer.
Posting from my phone ain't the best.
Drinking a Thai Tea from Bittersweet in Chiang Mai
Heading to the Lady boy show. It was so entertaining. 
Fiercest Lady Boy in town.
Riding in a Tuk-tuk
So much good food. Paleo what?