weekend recap



This past weekend I celebrated my birthday a few days early by having brunch at my favorite hotel with some of my closest friends. Just something low key and simple.
It was fun hanging out with them and enjoying the amazing food at the Yas Viceroy Hotel. If you're ever in Abu Dhabi on a Friday you have to check it out.

I wore a dress that had been sitting in my closet for almost 2 years because I have a tendency to buy things I like if they're on sale and plan to lose weight to wear them. LOL. It's sort of my motivation. A few months ago when I started Paleo I tried the dress on and although I was able to zip it up, it  didn't feel comfortable. I vowed that I would wear it for my birthday.
The big day arrived and I am happy to say that I was able to wear my lovely little dress.











I'm glad I was able to do something fun because my birthday is on Tuesday and I doubt I'll do anything. I'll probably be too tired  after work. Boo!

Have a wonderful week y'll.
Ciao!