Maxi Skirt and Cropped Top

Hey lovelies,
I recently bought a similar maxi skirt from J.Crew and now I'm thinking about ways to style it.
The crop top trend doesn't seem to be loosing steam and I actually like it.
Hopefully I can loose some flab before summer gets here so I can rock an outfit like this one. I love the balance between the maxi skirt and the midriff baring top. You don't have to expose a lot of skin, just a little is still alluring and sexy.

Can't wait to be home in NY for the summer.




Maxi Skirt and Cropped Top

Maxi Skirt and Cropped Top by leela-hamilton featuring long skirts

Black shirt
celebboutique.com


LC Lauren Conrad long skirt
kohls.com


Sandals
saturday.com


Michael kors jewelry
revolveclothing.com


Juicy couture jewelry
juicycouture.com


FOSSIL stud earrings
macys.com


Monogram necklace
helzberg.com

Labels: , , , , , ,