what's in your make-up bag?



Hey lovelies,
hope you are having a wonderful week so far. I am battling a sinus infection that's causing my teeth to hurt. Bizarre but true. I hate feeling yucky.

How funny is this picture?  I found it while browsing Instagram and had to borrow it. It's horrific right?
 There are days when I certainly feel like this.

I'll admit that I am one of those ladies who rarely goes out "naked". I have to do a little sprucing up to my face before heading out the door. I need at minimum a little foundation and some powder. Trust me, I am doing a public service. Can you say "GREASE BALL"? Cause that's all you will see.
There are some people who are fortunate or brave enough to be able to roll out of bed and out the door but I ain't one of them...more power to that select lot.

Do I think I need to wear make-up all the time? Not really but I feel a bit more confident when I know I look "pretty". When I get done up, I definitely feel prettier.


Experimenting with all the colors and the different looks is something I really enjoy. I love that I can change my look with a little lipstick or eyeliner depending on my mood.

Luckily, I've managed to get my routine down to five minutes for my everyday look. I moisturize, put on foundation then mineral powder. I fill in my eyebrows and then throw some blush on. A little eyeliner and mascara
and I'm done.
It definitely doesn't always have to be a process or huge task that takes up a lot of time.

I've been using the same brand of foundation and powder for almost a decade now. I only use MaryKay for oily skin. I love how natural it is and I don't need to use a ton.
I also really love Tarte for blushes and some MaryKay. Everything else is whatever is on sale.

Lipstick is becoming my new favorite thing. I love reds. Ruby Woo by MAC is my current obsession. I practically live in it.
Here is my carry around make-up bag.

1. Tide pen 2. MaryKay Lipgloss 3. Tarte Lip Stain 4. MAC Ruby woo 5. Powder compact and brush 6. Oil blotting sheets 7. Mirror 8. eye liner





What are your favorite products? What's in your make-up bag that you can't live?