What's Cooking?

Hi lovelies,
ITts hump day over in these here parts of the world and I couldn't be happier.
This week has seemed super long and tiring. Two more days until the weekend, whoppee! I'm looking forward to lounging on my couch and just relaxing.

My journey to get back on track with my fitness and health has been  challenging. I've been having back pains from running, so have to quit that. I'm also battling a sinus infection that seems to be ongoing for  over a month now. It' s a wonder I can go to work these days. Actually missed a day last week because I was in such a bad state. Oh well, the back pain is gone thank God. Now just have to get back in the gym on a regular basis.

I am proud to say that my eating is getting back on track. I've been cooking and getting creative in the kitchen.
Definitely trying to live a full Paleo lifestyle. Hopefully my sinus problems with go away and the pounds will take a hike once my body gets back into Paleo mode.

Here are just a couple meals I threw together this week. They were super yummy and healthy.

Have a wonderful week!

Lamb with yogurt mint sauce, grilled eggplant and sautéed spinach

Steak, Sweet Potato Hash and Cabbage with Apples and Onions