Weekly Wishes #37


Hi lovelies,
Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was super low- key. I spent most of the time at home just relaxing and catching up on my tv time. sadly I was also battling another sinus infection so it was good to stay home and rest. I'm so over these infections btw. Can a sista get a break?

Did some email chatting with a friend from back home. It was so nice to catch up with her, she had some encouraging words that really was what I needed. I am so grateful for my friends. Even after three years away I still have a connection with many of them. this makes me happy cause they'll be there when I eventually go home.
M'k here are what my goals look like for last week

Last Week's Goals
This Week's Goals

Alrighty folks that's it for me. 
Enjoy the rest of your week and head over to The Nectar Collective for the link up party.