Friday Confessional #5




Hey lovelies,
Yay, it's Friday!!!!
I hope you all have amazing things planned for the weekend.

This week was somewhat of a challenging one.
Not only am I feeling like crap health wise (bloody allergies!) but I've had some roadblocks that are standing in the way of me getting some very important things accomplished. Everything seemed as if they were going smoothly, then out of the blue came these roadblocks. It's so overwhelming even thinking about them right now.

It is taking everything in me not to feel discouraged and sorry for myself. I keep saying little prayers asking God for peace of mind that it will all work out.

I am positive that God has a plan and that even though I can't see it or even imagine what it could possibly be, it will be revealed to me in the right time.

Hopefully, that proverbial light at the end of the tunnel is just around the bend.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Besos