Life Lately




It's been a while since I've done one of these posts. Mostly because life hasn't been that exciting to be honest and I doubt that you want to read about me spending countless hours on Youtube.

Listening ...  to Pandora. I absolutely love that I can get all that music for free. I love my Calvin Harris and Erykah Badu stations.

Watching... way too much Youtube vids. I'm watching make-up tutorials and hair tutorials. There's so much you can learn for free!

Planning... for my vacation. I was checking out Bali prices and they're way out of my price range right now so I think Sri Lanka will be it. So excited since I'm going with a bunch of friends. wohooo!!!

Anticipating... the visit of several friends to the UAE. Finally I have friends coming. I can't wait!!!

Craving... new lip colors. I've been so many different brands and colors on Instagram and Youtube and  I want. I am loving all the matte finishes that seems to be the new thing.

Loving... the weather here in Abu Dhabi. It's perfect. Just the right amount of crisp coolness and sunshine. It's just beautiful right now.

Besos xoxo