Weekly Wishes #47



Hi lovelies,
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was super fun!
Had some yummy food at the Abu Dhabi food festival, attended a yoga class and a poetry show with two awesome new friends.
I met these two ladies a year and a half ago, they were new teachers to Abu Dhabi at the time. We exchanged numbers but life happens and we never hung out. Fast forward to a week ago when I ran into one of them and she invited me to go to yoga.
I am so happy I accepted the invite. A and N are just the sweetest and funniest ladies. We connected immediately and it felt like I have known them for ages.
I love when that happens! I think we will be doing more hanging out soon.

Last Week's Goals

Goals this Week
So that's what I'll be up to this week. What about you? What are your goals for this week? 
Link up over on The Nectar Collective to join the goal setting party.