Recently Acquired- Make-up Edition



Hey lovelies,
summer is just around the corner and the weather starting to get warm here in Abu Dhabi. My poor skin is about to suffer.
During the cooler months my make-up stays put and I never need to touch-up during the day but as soon as those warm days make their appearance so does the oiliness. It is the bane of my existence y'll. I hate looking greasy but since it's my lot in life so all I can do is deal with it as best as I can.

I'm always searching for products that will help to curtail the amount of shine build up.
While doing what was only supposed to be window shopping in Sephora, I came across the Dr. Feelgood skin balm from Benefit. I tried it on my hand and it immediately made my skin feel smooth. I also put it on my face which was already made up and I noticed a really nice matte look.

This product can be used under or over your make-up. If you don't feel like wearing make-up, it can be worn alone. It promises to mattify shine and smooth away lines. Yes please and thank you. It comes with a little sponge for easy application.
Of course I had to take it home with me. Hopefully it will not disappoint. I'll have to see how it stands up to the heat once summer rolls around.



I'm such a mascara junkie. I love long glorious lashes and I am on a never ending quest to achieve them without having to add lashes.
So while I was at Sephora I also picked up the new Roller Lash mascara from Benefit, which is the new big hit on the market. It promises to curl your lashes and give you that wide-eyed appearance.
So far I'm not blown away by it. I have naturally curly lashes so I don't think it has done much for me. It doesn't offer much in the volume department but does lengthen. I feel like I need to use it with another mascara. The package says it pairs well with the They're Real mascara. I'll have to experiment and see how I can make it work for me.



There is so much good stuff out there on the market and I want everything but since I don't have extra money to burn, I have to be really selective about what I purchase.
Definitely leave a suggestion or recommendation if you've found something you love. It's always good to hear what others are using.

Besos!