Life Lately


Me and the fellas drinking Hurricanes
Holy hot dog! It's been forever and a day since I last posted. I'm alive y'll.
I would love to say that I''ll do a better job and not wait so long to post but the truth is, my life hasn't been that exciting lately. I do however feel like I am missing a part of me by not blogging and writing like I use to. Catch-22.

So what have I been up to?
Well I'm on vacation, wohoo. It feels so good to be away from work this past week.
It also feels good to be home for the holidays for the first time in three years. I spent Christmas at home with my mom and we hung out in our Christmas pajamas, exchanged gifts, laughed and had dinner. It was just the two of us. I loved it!

I did take a little trip though because that travel bug is very much still alive. I visited my friend Sanjay in Louisiana. It was a fun trip and I enjoyed getting away from New York even though it wasn't for a long time.
To make up for my lack of posting, please enjoy this visual overload of photos.
You will notice that there is a common theme in most of the pics.
I'll give you a second. Got it? Yes dear lovelies, I'm pretty much eating or drinking in every photo. If there isn't food in the photo, I was either coming from or going to a food establishment. Fo reals.
Admittedly, I ate way too much of course. I just love food. It would a crime against nature to go to Louisiana and not eat everything though and it was my civic duty to do just that.
Hurricanes at Pat O'Brians on Bourbon Street



Happy cause I'm sippin' on some bourbon




stuffing my face wit dem beignets

Of course there were Beignets from Cafe Du Monde

Some of the best fried chicken I've ever tasted courtesy of Social Southern Table and Bar

Boudin not my favorite but I ate it becasue you always have to try things at least once.

Eggs Cochon courtesy of the The Ruby Slipper Cafe. Ah-mazing!

about to disseminate this Po'Boy courtesy of The Little Big Cup (Sanjay owns this place and the food is amazing) 
alligator hunting in the swamps

Searching for alligators 
Thanks for reading. See you soon!
Besos