Life Lately



It's one in the morning. Ideally, I'd like to be asleep but for some reason my brain is refusing to comply. After browsing Instagram, reading my bible and just laying around I decided to update you guys on what's been happening around these parts lately.  

So totally going back on my word of never trying online dating again, I've decided to give it another shot. I guess 2 weeks wasn't a fair enough time frame for my prince to find me. After a little convincing from my friend, I've decided to stick with it for at least 3 months. I've gotten lots of messages and chatted to quite a few people via text, even had a Skype call with a really gorgeous man in Morocco (I had to see if it was really him). 
 I've even gone on 2.5 dates, nothing worth writing about. They weren't even weird dates to give me a story to tell. 
Btw, what's up with (some) men and their aversion to punctuation and capital letters? Why are these the ones who choose to write me???? 
One month almost down, two more to go. Best case scenario I meet The Love of My Life. If nothing else maybe I'll have some stories to entertain you guys. 

I'm on the search for a vacation spot for Spring Break. My number one pick was Costa Rica but then I heard about the Bioluminescent Mosquito Bay in Puerto Rico and it sounds like a cool experience. I'm trying not to spend a ton of money so I'll have to go with the option that will end up costing the least. Hopefully I'll be able to afford it. My goal is to take at least one international trip this year. 

I've been thinking a lot lately about buying a car. So many options and factors to consider. It definitely was not this challenging when I bought my car in Abu Dhabi. I've narrowed it down to a Mazda CX 3. Cute right? 
I do not have a back up so suggestion are welcomed. Anyone have recommendations for a nice sedan? I'm trying to stick to under twenty-two thousand. That still sounds like a lot of money. 
I haven't test driven the Mazda yet but from the reviews it seems to be a great vehicle at a reasonable price. I just don't want to be paying an arm and a leg for car payments and crazy NY insurance. I'm praying I can get a great deal on it. Fingers crossed for me!  

That's all I've got right now. Stayed tuned for more about my online dating experiences if any or if I can actually make it to three months. I already feel like it's a waste but I'm trying to stick it out. 
Ciao!