Ipsy Beauty Bag Subscription



Hey lovelies,
I recently signed up for Ipsy, a beauty subscription program that sends you deluxe samples and full size beauty products for an amazingly low cost of ten bucks a month.

I have been wanting to try out a subscription program for a long time but many of them are a bit pricey and I was unwilling to pay a crazy amount of money a month to do so.

The fact that Ipsy is so affordable is great and I get the opportunity to discover new beauty brands and try products I wouldn't necessarily purchase on my own.

I just received my second beauty bag and I love that I get a new glam bag with every purchase.

This month's bag has some great products. I am especially excited to try out the Ciate liquid velvet lip color and the Tarte Maracuja oil for my face as a night treatment.
CoQ10 face toner for balancing the skin's PH levels




One of the best mascaras on the market



I highly recommend checking them out for yourself. It's such a great bargain. 

Besos