Weekend Recap 6

Hello lovelies,
Happy Monday. I hope you had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed the amazing weather.

My weekend was pretty packed and I enjoyed every moment.
I attended a wedding on Saturday. It was such a beautiful ceremony. I love seeing people celebrate their love and it was such a privilege to witness the couple exchange their vows before their family and friends.

I had the best shopping luck and I ended up with the perfect summer wedding ';;outfit. To be honest I hadn't really put much thought into my outfit was planning to wear a dress I had in my closet.

However, the shopping gods had something else in mind for me. I happened to go into the Lord and Taylor outlet store to kill some time not really expecting to find anything to my liking. They were having a fifty off everything sale and at first my attention was captured by shoes.

They had so many lovely pairs and I wanted to take them all home with me but my bestie reminded me that I really didn't need any more shoes, so I compromised and picked out only 3 pairs. The ones I'm wearing are Kate Spade and I picked them up for under twenty five dollars. I picked up a pair of Loeffler Randal sandals for less than twenty bucks and some Steve Maddens for under twenty bucks as well. The dress I walked by and it just caught my eye. I love the off the shoulder detail and the colors. It's by Izaac Mizrahi and was also under twenty bucks.
I paid less than a hundred dollars for all that plus another dress and a pair of sun glasses. words can't even express how excited I was. I almost hugged the cashier when she told me the total.

This is why I can't stop shopping you guys. How could I have passed up these amazing deals?


 On Sunday I attended a dance recital for one of my babies who I taught last year.
I got to spend some time with not one but two of my favorite girls. How lucky can one lady be?



how gorgeous are these two? Not only are the beautiful but they're really smart 
The rest of the weekend was spent getting ready for my trip. I applied for my Cambodian visa and repacked my bag.
The next time we chat I'll be in Kuala Lumpur.

Have a great week!
Besos