Weekend Recap #7

But first coffee...fed my addiction with some good coffee 

Hey lovelies, how was your weekend?
Mine seemed to fly by so quickly.
I can't.deal.
I've been back to work for several weeks now and I am living for the weekends. It's the light at the end of the tunnel.

Thankfully it was a beautiful out and the weather was just glorious.

Saturday morning was spent getting massages with my mom . It was her first time and she had an awesome experience. She was so cute when she walked out of the room with the biggest smile.
She's already planning on going back really soon.

We went to Greenhouse Holistic Spa and I really enjoyed the experience. I highly recommend this place to anyone in Brooklyn who is looking for a good spa.  

Later that evening I hung out with some friends. We had dinner at Juliette, a cute French inspired place in Williamsburg. I totally forgot to take a picture of my food but I had a yummy lamb burger with goat cheese. so good!

bridesmaids

Bride to be in black
My friend in black is getting married and my other friend and I are bridesmaids. We chatted wedding stuff, which made me realize that when someone finally scoops me up we might be eloping. Weddings are so freaking expensive!
Anyway, it was lovely catching up with these ladies.

Sunday was for church and relaxing.
And that was it.

I wish there were more things to report but that's all for now folks. Stay tuned for more weekend recaps in the future. September will be a busy month and I have lots going on.

Besos!