Weekend Recap #8


Happy Monday lovelies.
How was your weekend?

Mine was pretty good. It was extra hot but beautiful nonetheless and I tried to enjoy it as best as I could.

On Saturday I drove out to Freeport Long Island with my mom and her friend.
We just wanted to get out of Brooklyn for a bit. It was an easy ride, it took us a little over an hour to get there.

We had a quick bite at Otto's. The food was just okay. I wasn't blown away but the view was lovely.


On Sunday, I finally made my way to Smorgasburg at Prospect Park in Brooklyn. I love to eat and this outdoor food market is my dream space.

My former high school teacher is visiting from Jamaica and it was the perfect venue for us to grab a bite and chill. I brought along a blanket and we had some wings and Arepas. We tried out some delicious ice cream from Bonabona ice cream.



Can we talk about how crazy it is that she first taught me some twenty years ago.
Madness!


I'm always down for a reunion. Lots of laughter and good memories.


Cheers to another great weekend in the books.

With only a few more weeks of summer, you better believe I'm trying to milk it to the last drop. I'm planning things, fun things. Stay tuned!

Have a wonderful week and keep smiling!